You’ve made an investment in IBM’s Business Analytics software to make your business more efficient, cost-effective, risk-resistant, and competitive.
Cortell Care, a comprehensive post-sales service offering, helps you get the most of that investment.
Your Business Analytics projects don’t stop when your team takes delivery of your new Business Analytics application.
That’s why Cortell established Cortell Care to help you on your Business Analytics journey.
Things change. You know better than anyone that your business will change over time – as well as your team.
By subscribing to Cortell Care, our consultants can help to keep your systems running throughout the critical times and to train your staff on both the technology and the business use of your applications.
To make sure your application stays relevant and to minimise any downtime and maintain your schedules, Cortell Care provides you with ongoing support and knowledge transfer to ensure you maximise your investment. Cortell Care can provide the answers and resources you need to troubleshoot any problems and keep your system running smoothly.
Why Cortell Australia Training?
Our highly qualified instructors are experts in their respective fields. They are dedicated to share the valuable knowledge and skills gathered through years of active engagement. Their practical experience covers a range of industries, including retail, finance, manufacturing, insurance, and more.
Every Cortell course includes hands-on interactive exercises to reinforce theory and allows time for students to practice what they’ve learned in a fully functional and simulated environment. Comprehensive course manuals are provided to support the learning process – both during training, as well as a reference after the course.
Cortell fits training to your needs by developing courses that use your data, your processes and your environment providing a creative, flexible advantage to training.
Health Check Assessment
Periodic health checks for your IBM Business Analytics applications are critical to protecting your software investment and ensuring the application reflects your current business environment. The Cortell Health Check Service provides a comprehensive post-implementation review and assessment of your applications and environment, including areas such as performance, application design, security, maintenance and administration.
A healthy analytics environment provides a solid foundation for the complete utilisation of the software. This Service will help to identify opportunities to improve the design, performance, security, and maintenance of your IBM Business Analytics applications.
Cortell Australia’s Health Check service is conducted by one of our senior IBM Certified professionals who will check the technical health of your environment and ensure that your IBM Business Analytics application is still meeting your evolving business requirements.
A Cortell Health Check covers:
- Assessing the current platform
- Evaluating the condition of the application
- Proposing a plan of action to get your system up-to-date and healthy
- Recommendations to realise additional benefits
What does a Health Check deliver?
- Application design recommendations for increased user adoption and self-service
- Performance and scalability recommendations
- Application and platform security recommendations
- Identify skill gaps and education needs for your team
- Streamlined maintenance, administration, and support processes for lower cost of ownership
- Proven practices from IBM Business Analytics product experts with knowledge transfer to your team
- Outlines key findings, risks, and opportunities to better leverage your investment in IBM Business Analytics
Upgrade & Migration
Advanced analytics solutions such as IBM Planning Analytics and IBM Cognos Analytics open up exciting new approaches to enterprise budgeting, planning, analysis and reporting. To take advantage of this, more and more customers who currently use previous IBM versions should plan to migrate to the latest IBM Business Analytics solutions.
To fully benefit from the new architecture and functionality of IBM Business Analytics, the migration process requires a thorough understanding of the differences between the existing and the new platforms. Upgrading your applications to new versions or new platforms can be risky and complicated. The same applies to migrating your data.
With this understanding, Cortell experts can support you in defining a strategy and developing plans for your migration.
Cortell’s Upgrade and Migration Assessment Service couple our knowledge of migration with a targeted examination of your environment. By applying proven practices, we can help you identify the right migration strategy and recommended approaches.
Cortell has a strong team of qualified professionals who have proven experience in using methodologies and tools to help customers maximise their software investment and minimise the associated risks and costs.
As IBM Business Analytics experts for over 20 years, Cortell have developed and recommended strategic migration plans that minimise downtime and disruption of your business operations.
Why Cortell upgrade & migration services?
- Align your business priorities, IT requirements and upgrade goals to develop an upgrade and migration strategy
- Utilise the knowledge and proven practices of IBM Certified professionals in planning your upgrade and migration
- Assess upgrade complexity and readiness and identify upgrade and migration options and alternatives
- Develop a customised scope and plan adapted to your upgrade and migration strategy