Summary of Release Notes
- CU121: When elements are deleted from base dimensions they are still visible and not removed from SYS_CB_Tagging and therefore still display on the tagging screen.
- CU122: Fix the CoreBIS version for a different name and fix the _Startup chore when the file is not found to show “Version can’t be retrieved”
- CU123: Remove the last lines in SQL for the DIM_APRA_Entity process.
- CU124: User Log Counts
- CU125: Tagged Cube Update Frequency
Enhancements to Existing Features
- EF93: Archive Tagged Data
- EF94: Archive BASE data – reload when cube changed.
- EF103: D2A update run multiple times
- EF112: CoreBUILD > Cubes > New Column “Next Load Date”
- EF117: Workflow create moves load date from prev period into current period.
- EF121: Update Table Mapping Execute Screen to include opt. APRA_Form_Version
- EF122: Update the New Element Report – Tagging screen to filter for current versions only.
- EF123: Run TIs from TM1Web Frontend
New Form Version
Category: Release Notes