Summary of Release Notes
- CU26: Manual added Forms not working 100%
- CU80: Manually added Forms not integrating in trend reports, etc.
- CU81: Validation rule – 37247286
- CU87: 748 – 1.3 Total Outstanding Debt Securities
- CU88: 747 – Derivations not calculating when referencing CBDT* attributes
- CU89: Validations appearing as Failed when not calculated
- CU90: EFS Forms – CHECKING
- CU91: Mapping by Form – Selection
- CU92: Tables do not format correctly when form is exported.
- CU93: Action buttons shrunk
- CU94: Regenerate workflow doesn’t clear data locking.
- CU95: Movement Report Variance
- CU96: Data Quality (DQ) Report Variance
- CU97: Issue in the Movement worksheet.
- CU98: Validation Rule ARF_748_0B (Teachers)
- CU99: NEW FORMS
- CU100: CoreBIS SQL Preview
Enhancements to Existing Features
- EF51: D2A update button, execute and email when complete
- EF68: Message when data loads fail emailed. Similar to the email you receive when it loads successfully.
- EF71: Order Deposit balance on Forms
- EF73: Update tagging screen so that it can be sorted numerically
- EF80: Resubmission Process
- EF81: Workflow Security
- EF83: Adding Trend to Movement report
- EF84: Ordering of Returns in Workflow based on due date.
- EF86: Drill datasource screen, show NIL mapping items.
- EF87: Workflow submission message
- EF89: Sperate Edit Source and Edit Structure on CoreBUILD Dimensions
- EF91: Changes to dimension alias’s where used in mapping cause issues
New Form Version
Category: Release Notes